The IN-KY local section is a small charter section of the American Chemical Society that serves the chemistry professionals and students in southwest corner of Indiana and the Henderson/Owensboro region in Kentucky.
About the American Chemical Society
The American Chemical Society (ACS) is the world’s largest scientific society and one of the world’s leading sources of authoritative scientific information. A nonprofit organization, chartered by Congress, ACS is at the forefront of the evolving worldwide chemical enterprise and the premier professional home for chemists, chemical engineers and related professions around the globe.
- Learn more about the history, mission and vision of the American Chemical Society.
- Become an ACS member.
- Read the current ACS Annual Report.
- Chair: Dr. Jeffery Seyler (University of Southern Indiana)
- Chair-elect: Dr. Darlene Ingram (Kentucky Wesleyan College)
- Treasurer: Dr. Kayla Keller (Kentucky Wesleyan College)
- Secretary: Dr. Bryan Lynch (University of Evansville)
- Past Chair: Dr. Whitney Schmidt (Kentucky Wesleyan College)
- Councilor: Dr. Darlene Ingram (Kentucky Wesleyan College)